8.29.2009

Real Wedding: Katie + Justin

I love today's real wedding because it has some very special details, Katie had beautiful wedding day accessories, she wore her mother's vintage jewelry and a hairpiece from LoBoheme. The ringboys are absolutely adorable, and I'm kind of keeping myself from swooning over her stunning wedding band.


What was your vision for your wedding?
The vision was pretty clear. We wanted something super romantic, with a touch of vintage elements, but not overwhelmingly formal. We wanted a garden wedding meets elegant affair, if that makes any sense. We didn't want anything extravagant, but at the same time, we wanted something that was beautiful and classic.

What is your favourite detail?
My favorite detail by far was my dress. I had a dream when I was about 15 years old of what my dress was going to look like. When I saw it in a magazine after recently getting engaged, I knew it was the one! I went to try it on and instantly fell in love.....I found my dream dress......literally! Just to be sure, I tried on several other dresses (to please my mom of course), but I knew all along that my heart was set!
What will you remember most about your wedding day?
The thing I will remember most about the big day is seeing Justin's (my husband) face and the overwhelming emotional feelings he was experiencing as I was walking down the aisle. I've always known this from him, but that single moment, I truly felt loved by him in a way I have never experienced before. That moment will forever be in my heart.

Vendors
Venue: The Hyatt Hotel in Valencia
Photography: The beautiful and talented Alicia Cortez of The Modern Type
Florist: Agua Dulce Flower Finesse - Agua Dulce
Cake: Jill's Cake Creations - Valencia
Wedding Dress: Jim Hjelm
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik
Credit: The Modern Type

No comments: