4.26.2009

sunday feature: vintage handcrafted wood signs


Each Sunday, Just Happily Ever After will feature an independent shop or designer that demonstrates outstanding work and creativity. This Sunday, we are happy to share with you an Etsy shop that specializes in handcrafted wooden signs. They are beautiful signs, I would love to have one in my house! Be sure to visit their Etsy page (thebackporchshoppe) and see all of their fantastic merch!




This is the sign that first caught my attention, yes, partly because of it's similarity to my blog name, but also because it is a lovely sign. The distressed, vintage look is exactly what draws me to it and the script writing is charming.



These 24" shabby chic letters are enchanting. I would love to see these incorporated in wedding decor or hanging over a fireplace mantle.



I love the shape of this custom wedding date sign. It would make for a great photo op at your wedding and then you can hang it in a special place in your home.


Credit:The Back Porch Shoppe

No comments: