9.04.2009

something else: wine country at its finest

This photoshoot incorporates so many special elements that I just had to share! The invitations are just exceptional. I love how the lines of the envelope follow the lines of the invitation. The little dessert dishes filled with berries are fabulous; I'd love a set of those. And if you don't know already, I am infatuated with vintage dishes and flatware! There's just something about them that I love...they have such character and beauty, and when they are presented so effortlessly well there is no way for me not to like them. The last photo shows the antique bird cages dangling from the tree branches, this is a play off the hanging paper lanterns trend, only better.

Credit: Duet Weddings, Corbin Gurkin, Camille Panzarello, Ceci New York, Laura Hooper

No comments: