10.14.2009

lovely: pronovias

Pronovias can be credited for some of the most stunning gowns ever. They are a family business that originated in Barcelona and have come a long way to currently being a leader in the wedding fashion industry. Below are a few that caught my eye! Seriously, oohing and aahing over wedding gowns is simply too much fun.

I love the simplicity of this one.
I am really attached to this silhouette lately, it's just so feminine and pretty!
This one reminds me of Spain and the roots of Pronovias.
If you look closely there's some pretty, subtle detailing.
Exquisite lace.
Credit: Pronovias found via Brides

1 comment:

little luxury list said...

My dress was from Pronovias! I just blogged about it recently. They do make gorgeous, romantic gowns!

Thanks for your contest entry! Please note that the contest is for followers - love the pictures on your blog and will be following you too.